86% of SMEs do not have any cyber insurance in place according to a recent survey by Aviva. This lack of insurance protection comes at a time of rapid digitisation, with statistics showing that 41% of SMEs updated their website in response to the pandemic while 39% moved online or improved their online offering.July 27, 2021
Scammers send fake emails to thousands of people, with links to bad websites or asking for bank details and other sensitive information. Whatever your business, you will receive phishing attacks. This article contains the first steps you need to take to help you identify the most common types.April 22, 2021
Phishing is a method that cyber-criminals use to gather personal information. Learn more about it and how you can stay protected.March 31, 2021
- 2021 – Top ten risks facing UK businesses
- Underinsurance ‘made worse’ by rising construction costs
- Good ventilation in the workplace can help reduce the spread of coronavirus
- Latest police data shows that £17.5m of tools were stolen in London last year
- What’s the difference between a labour only subcontractor (LOSC) and a bona fide subcontractor (BFSC)?